Jessica Petre, Program Services Director
2040 US Highway 50
Batavia, OH 45103
Scott Brown, Program Coordinator
Businesses with hiring needs should click here to learn more about employee opportunities from Clermont DD.
Please visit the following links to learn more about:
- Highlights from NDEAM (National Disability Employment Awareness Month)
- Business Advisory Council
- Bridges to Transition
Click here to see a complete list of employers who have hired someone with a developmental disability from Clermont DD.
Greg Wood, Job Placement Specialist
Roger Moning, Job Placement Specialist
Darren Long, Program Manager
Nicole Webb, Employment First Specialist
The Clermont DD Employment Services Department is a supported employment program that assists people with disabilities to obtain and maintain competitive employment in integrated workplace settings. It provides assistance such as job development, placement, coaching, retention, and assistive technology services.
Cost-free benefits to employers include:
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- On-the-job training (wage reimbursement)
- On-site job training
- Community Based Work Assessments
- Thoroughly screened employees
- Ability matched to job
- Follow-Along retention services
- Diverse workforce
The Business Case to Hire People with Disabilities:
- Majority of workers require no accommodations
- Have not been found to increase workers compensation rates
- Have same job performance ratings
- Less likely to leave their job
- Most customers tend to give business to disability-friendly companies
- Lower rates of absenteeism and less turnover – better attendance and longer tenure correlate to increased productivity.